Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mood board: Robots in space boy's room

Here's a work in progress mood board for the boy's room, which I told you before started out as "Robots in Space". But the thrift store sold that robot/rocket fabric and now has these cool dino curtains....

I think the more important thing in the above mood board is the color pallette; reds, oranges, gradient blue and grays. It's something I'm pretty stuck on (which is why I stuck that Harry Potter poster in there even though he has nothing to do with either robots or space), and while the theme is fluid, the colors have stuck!

Now, if we can just get moved out before my 5-month-old becomes a teenager and starts actually wanting a say in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...